Then again, there are the minor annoyances, too.
What I like about Inkscape:
- Resize and rescale text: Perfect for making signs and logos.
- Near-perfect measurement: If it says 20cm on Inkscape, it comes out 20cm (at 72dpi).
- Intuitive operations: Inkscape is very easy to learn.
- Keyboard shortcuts for everything: I don't have to go looking for any icons for my oft-used functions.
- Works great with my printers when printing out portrait documents.
And the stuff I don't like:
- On my laptop, the Inkscape window won't maximize. This is a known bug. To get around it, I have to detach one of the toolbars.
- Won't print out landscape documents properly. This may be a problem with my printer driver, though. Still, it's an annoyance. I have to save the document as PNG and print it using Evince.
- No integrated animation features...yet. Animation would just make Inkscape rock. In the meantime, though, we have to content ourselves with addons.